About the Artists
Since 2010 Abel has been cultivating a style of portraiture to call his own. While ultimately using natural light to capture his subjects, he stretches the boundaries of photography with his keen eye for the ethereal and whimsical.
Being well versed in post processing via photoshop, he hopes to create images that are only limited to his and his subjects imagination.
I’m a portrait and headshot photographer, originally from Brazil but currently based in Sacramento, California.
My passion for photography was discovered less than 5 years ago, as a believer in lifelong learning I'm constantly seeking new ways to make myself a better photographer, retoucher, learner, and overall professional.
One of my current goals is to become a better communicator so I can share what I learn with other people and hopefully make their learning curve a little less steep.
Hands on experience with a professional team learning different photography techniques using natural light as well as off camera flash setups
Learn Abel and Lucas' retouching workflow using ACR and Photoshop.
PLAN AND EXECUTION
Learn how to put a photoshoot together from start to finish
From 9am until 1pm
- Introduction to natural light and off camera flash
- Live photoshoot with two professional models and team
- Hands on experience and individual time interacting with an learning to direct professional models
- Learn Abel and Lucas' favourite settings and tricks and how to apply them
LUNCH BREAK FROM 1PM UNTIL 2PM
From 2pm until 6pm
- Learn Abel and Lucas' photography background, experience and growth throughout the years
- How to plan and execute a professional photoshoot
- Casting models, makeup artists, hair styliests, and other creatives
- Professionally editing an image from start to finish
For you to get the most out of the workshop we require that you have the following:
- Basic knowledge of photography and editing software such as Adobe Lightroom/Adobe Camera Raw, and Adobe Photoshop
- A laptop with Adobe Lightroom/Adobe Camera Raw and Adobe Photoshop installed
- An open mind and good attitude